RDH Building Science Inc. - Three Things Every Architect Needs to Know About Climate Change
1. List new building design challenges that architects face due to the impacts of climate change.
2. Identify three key things that architects need to know about the impact of climate change on building design.
3. Explain why the outside temperature is not the sole cause of overheated buildings.
4. Identify the three dangerous greenhouse gases that buildings emit.
5. Describe multiple ways in which architects can design buildings to adapt and mitigate the effects of climate disruption and change.
This presentation improves the participant's passive building capabilities by demonstrating what measures can be taken to mitigate the impacts of climate change on building design.