Professionals' Credential Maintenance
Professionals Maintenance Requirements
- CPHC®: Complete PHIUS+ Certified Project or earn 36 CPHC CEUs | CPHC CEU Events + Self-Reporting
- Builders: Complete PHIUS+ Certified Project or Pass current Builder Exam
- Rater: Remit annual Rater agreement by Jan 15 + one of activities listed
- Verifier: Remit annual Verifier agreement by Jan 15 + one of activities listed
Nominal Maintenance Fee
This fee will be billed on a yearly basis starting on January 15, 2018. One listing fee will be due per professional regardless of the number of certified credentials held by that professional. (For example a CPHC® who is also a Builder, will be subject to a single maintenance fee.)
The fee will help maintain and improve the listing database and assist in the development of the continuing education programs for all professionals.
NOTICE: Starting January 1, 2020 all PHAUS members that are in good standing will be exempt from the Professionals' Credential Maintenance Fee.
|$40/year - Non-PHAUS Members
||1. Register below, and you'll be guided through to pay via PayPal|
|2. EMail email@example.com to request a Square invoice. Please include your Professional designation & number|
3. Mail a check to PHIUS Attn: Professional Maintenance
Please include your Professional designation & number.
Register more than one Professional during check out by selecting "Add a Guest." Only available if paying multiple professionals eligible for the same fee amount. If registering both PHAUS Members and non-Members, separate registrations required.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software -- 3rd party cookies required