Submit a Project for Certification
Documents: Getting Started
NEW! Documents: Multifamily
Download and review these additional MF documents as needed
Other tools and resources
Discounted fees are available for PHIUS CPHCs and PHAUS members. Learn more about PHAUS membership.
PHIUS CPHCs who are also PHAUS Pro-level members:iCFA = interior conditioned floor area
0 - 2500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,080
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,480
PHIUS CPHCs, Certified Builders, CPHCs-in-training or Builders-in-training (but not a PHAUS member):
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,282.50
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,757.50
Standard Fees--Project Owner, Non-CPHC
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,350.00
2,500 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,850.00
For Projects above 4501 SF iCFA, or for unique building types, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Non-profit organizations such as Habitat for Humanity are eligible for a larger discount. Contact us for details.
Note: These fees do not include PHIUS+ Rater fees. Project teams must contract separately with a PHIUS+ Rater.
Submit a Project for PHIUS+ 2015 Certification:
Please register your project as early in the design process as possible to allow time for full design review and consultation during the design stage, and to accommodate on-site email@example.com QA/QC protocols.
Step 1 - Pre-Process Paperwork:
- Review the PHIUS+ 2015 Certification Packet*.
- For energy modeling protocol, as well as vapor control recommendations and other technical details, download the Certification Guide.
- You may also download a summary of what's new in PHIUS+ 2015 relative to the old standard.
- Review and sign the PHIUS+ Certification Contract, available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Remit signed contract by email to email@example.com or by mail to
PHIUS Attn: PHIUS+ Certification,
116 West Illinois Street, Suite 5E,
Chicago, IL 60654
Step 2: Register & Pay
- Register using links below (see Fee Structure details at right).
- Payment may be made online (PayPal), or via mail by including the invoice you'll receive upon completing registration.
Step 3: Create a Project
- Log into PHIUS+ Project Database using your CPHC log-in credentials.
- If necessary, PHIUS will create account or give access to submit projects. PHIUS CPHCs will have already received their log-in details upon becoming certified.
- Create the new project entry. This project entry will not become publically visible until the project is pre-certified, so do not worry about entering project details at this time.
- At this time, PHIUS will create a DropBox folder for the project, and invite the Submitter to the folder. The Submitter may invite other members of the project team.
- Upload project documentation into the appropriate sub-folders within the DropBox.
- When ready for a review, please inform PHIUS (firstname.lastname@example.org) that all documents have been prepared and uploaded to the DropBox.
- At this time the project will be added into the project review queue.
- Please remember a project review cannot begin without payment and an executed contract.
*NOTE: Certification under the old standard
- PHIUS will accept registration and payment for PHIUS+ certification under the old standard until September 15, 2015. The contract and payment must be submitted by that date.
- To register and certify under the old standard, please download this certification packet (instead of the PHIUS+ 2015 documentation).
- For information on the required energy model under the old standard, download this Certification Guide (instead of the PHIUS+ 2015 Guide).
PHIUS+ Feasibility Study
Not certain if PHIUS+ Certification is feasible for your project? Need to supply documentation to government, funding or granting agencies to show that your project can meet PHIUS+ standards? Order a Feasibility Study!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software