Submit a Project for Certification
Documents: Getting Started
NEW! Documents: Multifamily
Other tools and resources
Discounted fees are available for PHIUS CPHCs and PHAUS members. Learn more about PHAUS membership.
PHIUS CPHCs who are also PHAUS Pro-level members:iCFA = interior conditioned floor area
0 - 2500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,080
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,480
PHIUS CPHCs, Certified Builders, CPHCs-in-training or Builders-in-training (but not a PHAUS member):
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,282.50
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,757.50
Standard Fees--Project Owner, Non-CPHC
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,350.00
2,500 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,850.00
For Projects above 4501 SF iCFA, or for unique building types, please contact email@example.com for pricing.
Non-profit organizations such as Habitat for Humanity are eligible for a larger discount. Contact us for details.
Note: These fees do not include PHIUS+ Rater fees. Project teams must contract separately with a PHIUS+ Rater.
Submit a Project for PHIUS+ 2015 Certification:
Please register your project as early in the design process as possible to allow time for full design review and consultation during the design stage, and to accommodate on-site firstname.lastname@example.org QA/QC protocols.
Step 1 - Pre-Process Paperwork:
- Review the PHIUS+ 2015 Certification Packet*.
- For energy modeling protocol, as well as vapor control recommendations and other technical details, download the Certification Guide.
- You may also download a summary of what's new in PHIUS+ 2015 relative to the old standard.
- Review and sign the PHIUS+ Certification Contract, available by request from email@example.com
- Remit signed contract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to
PHIUS Attn: PHIUS+ Certification,
116 West Illinois Street, Suite 5E,
Chicago, IL 60654
Step 2: Register & Pay
- Register using links below (see Fee Structure details at right).
- Payment may be made online (PayPal), or via mail by including the invoice you'll receive upon completing registration.
Step 3: Create a Project
- Log into PHIUS+ Project Database using your CPHC log-in credentials.
- If necessary, PHIUS will create account or give access to submit projects. PHIUS CPHCs will have already received their log-in details upon becoming certified.
- Create the new project entry. This project entry will not become publically visible until the project is pre-certified, so do not worry about entering project details at this time.
- At this time, PHIUS will create a DropBox folder for the project, and invite the Submitter to the folder. The Submitter may invite other members of the project team.
- Upload project documentation into the appropriate sub-folders within the DropBox.
- When ready for a review, please inform PHIUS (email@example.com) that all documents have been prepared and uploaded to the DropBox.
- At this time the project will be added into the project review queue.
- Please remember a project review cannot begin without payment and an executed contract.
*NOTE: Certification under the old standard
- PHIUS will accept registration and payment for PHIUS+ certification under the old standard until September 15, 2015. The contract and payment must be submitted by that date.
- To register and certify under the old standard, please download this certification packet (instead of the PHIUS+ 2015 documentation).
- For information on the required energy model under the old standard, download this Certification Guide (instead of the PHIUS+ 2015 Guide).
PHIUS+ Feasibility Study
Not certain if PHIUS+ Certification is feasible for your project? Need to supply documentation to government, funding or granting agencies to show that your project can meet PHIUS+ standards? Order a Feasibility Study!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software