Submit a Project for Certification
Documents: Getting Started
Additional Tools and Resources
PHIUS has assembled the following resources including WUFI Passive support, calculators, protocols, and other tools to aid in modeling and certification of your passive project:
Discounted fees are available for PHIUS CPHCs and PHAUS members. Learn more about PHAUS membership.
PHIUS CPHCs who are also PHAUS Pro-level members:iCFA = interior conditioned floor area
0 - 2500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,080
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. iCFA - $1,480
PHIUS CPHCs, Certified Builders, CPHCs-in-training or Builders-in-training (but not a PHAUS member):
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,282.50
2,501 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,757.50
Standard Fees--Project Owner, Non-CPHC
0 - 2500 sq. ft. - $1,350.00
2,500 - 4,500 sq. ft. - $1,850.00
For Projects above 4501 SF iCFA, or for unique building types, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
Non-profit organizations such as Habitat for Humanity are eligible for a larger discount. Contact us for details.
Note: These fees do not include PHIUS+ Rater fees. Project teams must contract separately with a PHIUS+ Rater.
Submit a Project for PHIUS+ 2015 Certification:
Please register your project as early in the design process as possible to allow time for full design review and consultation during the design stage, and to accommodate on-site QA/QC protocols. Contact the Certification Team at email@example.com with any questions.
Step 1 - Pre-Process Paperwork:
- Review the PHIUS+ Certification Guidebook, which includes energy modeling protocol, as well as vapor control recommendations and other technical details.
- Review and sign the PHIUS+ Certification Contract, available by request from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Remit signed contract by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
PHIUS, Attn: PHIUS+ Certification
116 West Illinois Street, Suite 5E
Chicago, IL 60654
Step 2: Register & Pay
- Register using links below (see Fee Structure details at right).
- Payment may be made online (PayPal), or via mail by including the invoice you'll receive upon completing registration.
Step 3: Create a Project
- Log into PHIUS+ Project Database using your CPHC log-in credentials.
- If necessary, PHIUS will create account or give access to submit projects. PHIUS CPHCs will have already received their log-in details upon becoming certified.
- Create the new project entry. This project entry will not become publically visible until the project is pre-certified, so do not worry about entering project details at this time.
- At this time, PHIUS will create a DropBox folder for the project, and invite the Submitter to the folder. The Submitter may invite other members of the project team.
- Upload project documentation into the appropriate sub-folders within the DropBox.
- When ready for a review, please inform PHIUS (firstname.lastname@example.org) that all documents have been prepared and uploaded to the DropBox.
- At this time the project will be added into the project review queue.
- Please remember a project review cannot begin without payment and an executed contract.
* NOTE: All projects registered with PHIUS after September 15, 2015 must certify under the PHIUS+ 2015 Passive Building Standard.
PHIUS+ Feasibility Study
Not certain if PHIUS+ Certification is feasible for your project? Need to supply documentation to government, funding, or granting agencies to show that your project can meet PHIUS+ standards? Order a Feasibility Study!
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software